Welcome to Perrymount
We aim to create a safe, welcoming and caring environment, where all are respectful and work together as a community, for the children their families and the staff. We teach all to value different communities and religions and to respect and understand people’s lifestyles and background.
We as a school aim to challenge all to develop to their full potential by engaging children with a creative curriculum which reflects our diverse wider community. Children develop academic and life skills and understand that learning does not stop at the school gate and is a lifelong process.
- To provide a kind, safe and stimulating environment in which to educate each child so he/she can reach their full potential.
- To create a happy, healthy school in which everyone feels valued.
- To ensure teaching is of a very high standard, enabling children to make good progress across the curriculum.
- To have high aspirations and expectations for all children in behaviour and achievement.
- To provide equality of opportunity for all.
- To encourage children to be self-motivated, positive learners with enquiring minds so they can apply themselves to tasks with increased self-discipline, and have responsibility for their actions.
- To provide an inclusive, diverse curriculum, which is balanced and differentiated to each child’s needs and ability.
- To have an ethos in which all children co-operate with each other, to show respect and tolerance towards others.
- To involve parents and carers in their children’s education.
- We achieve all this under our banner ‘Respect’.
Perrymount School Mission Statement
Success for all
Proud to be at Perrymount
Equality of access