Equality Action Plan
Using the monitoring information gathered we looked at the following to identify whether there were any obvious gaps or potential issues for pupils in relation to the protected characteristics:
- Religion and Belief
- Engagement in school activities
- Prejudice related incidents
- Employee workforce
Targets are updated yearly.
- Having reviewed recent demographic and religious information about the local community it appears that the schools pupil population does reflect its local community. As and when new data is produced we will continue to analyse and ensure that the above stays true.
Religion and Belief
- Our data did not identify any areas of concern in relation to religion or belief. However in order to keep a high profile on Religion or Belief we will continue to deliver a robust RE syllabus and visit different places of worship as part of our school curriculum activities.
- As a school we make very few exclusions. On rare occasions that we have excluded it is because a child has deliberately hurt an adult or a child ‘classroom behaviour has continuously disrupted the learning of others. Over the past year (2016-2017) 1 exclusion – female..
Please see attached document for more information Equality Action Plan 2018